Monday, September 27, 2010

More Fun With Fetish Parties

This past Saturday Jay and I had the good fortune to attend another one of Mon Cherie's festish parties like this one we attended last month. We had been looking forward to it for several weeks. I will recount the majority of the evening for you in picture form.

We dropped the kids off with their grandparents and had a glorious 24 hours to ourselves.

The evening saw me starting out with this as my under attire...

















Jay was keen to have me show off my nipple piercings, so I was required to wear this outfit to the party to accomplish just that task...















We happened to see hoola hoop girl(she can be seen in the post recounting last month's fetish party) out on the patio where she was watching a little show with other folks, and having some pictures taken. I mentioned to Jay that I wish I could take some photos with her. The next thing I know, he has made the request and she and I are taking some naughty, fun photos together. I have always been ambivalent about whether or not I would enjoy being dominated by a woman. While there was no real domination going on here beyond posing for photos, there was enough for me to get a good idea that I would very much enjoy being dominated by the right type of woman...my dear Gracie comes to mind whom I have had a crush on for a very long time.



























Of course there were also shows for tantalizing and teasing other than me getting all giddy taking pictures with Hoola Hoop girl...






























There was also plenty of dancing...













I must also sheepishly admit that I got quite a bit more intoxicated on this evening than I normally do. I normally have nothing more than a good buzz going both because these events are so much more fun to experience sober and because I am 40 years old and too damn old to deal with the after effects of too much drinking especially when I have children I have to get up and take care of the next day. I only had 2 drinks at the party, but they were apparently stronger than normal...combine that with the margaritas we had at dinner 3 or 4 hours before, and you have a recipe for me to be sitting on a sofa in the corner of the bar letting Jay take these pictures by the end of the evening...



Very naughty behavior even for this setting! The toy you see in my hand is my latest toy from my friend Shelly that I will be reviewing soon.

We also met some new friends and bought a really divine smelling massage candle.

Overall, it was a great evening. Our next planned outing is a Halloween fetish party the weekend before Halloween. We are looking forward to another great time!

3 comments:

K & J said...

Looks like you had such a great time. Makes me miss going to fetish events when I see fun like this :( Glad you enjoyed yourself.

~Jess~

Shannon said...

I can tell you for a fact those drinks were WAY loaded lol At one point I got Dave a whiskey & coke and they filled that glass almost all the way up with whiskey and just put a splash of coke in it. So I'm not at all surprised you got affected from just two drinks!!

Thanks for the pics, it shows me some of what I missed sitting in the vending room, next time I'm wearing comfy shoes and wandering around more!

Anonymous said...

You look stunning, and it looks like you had a great time.

I wish my tongue were featured in that last photo