Sunday, August 15, 2010

Freaks of Atlanta Rejoice!!

If you are a reader here in the Atlanta area and you have been involved in the BDSM scene on some level or another be that mild interest or full on D/s relationship for 10 years or longer you probably remember a wonderful little place that used to be on Cheshire Bridge Road called The Chamber.

Whenever Jay and I had the opportunity to go out for an evening of fun, that was always our destination of choice. Sadly, Mon Cherie, who founded the debaucherous place, fell out of the scene after having a child, and the Chamber was no more. My best recollection is that this was about 8 or 9 years ago. Since then Jay and I have struggled to find any club that possessed the same atmosphere of kink, industrial dance beats, BDSM themed performances, and an atmosphere of welcome to any and all sexual orientations.

What to my wondering eyes did appear in my FetLife message box last week but an invite from Mon Cherie herself to the 2nd Annual Club Fetish Reunion!! I nearly squealed with delight when I read it. Jay and I were giddy as school children this week leading up to the event.

It was held at The Heretic also on Cheshire Bridge Road. Those of you from Atlanta may be scratching your heads saying WTF?! The Heretic is a long standing gay bar known for not being at all welcoming to those of the female gender. My first reaction when I learned the venue was NO WAY!! But the more Jay and I read about the event, we knew it was exactly what we had been waiting for.

Here's the best part boys and girls...Jay and I ran into Ms. Mon Cherie at the event early in the evening and she explained to us that she is looking to bring The Chamber back...oh happy day for all the freaks and kinksters in the ATL! Her hope is to do an event one Saturday a month at the Heretic and hopefully see it grow from there.

It was a great night full of erotic, deviant shows, pounding industrial dance beats to which Jay and I danced the night away, and beautiful subbie and dominant eye candy for all to enjoy. It was a wonderful mixture of all sexual orientations...hetero, gay, lesbian, and everything in between. I have to say that a point of great amusement to me was how the bartenders were Johnny-on-the-Spot to light Jay's cigarette (it's a gay bar remember?) while barely noticing my existance...LOL. And no, we are not smokers...ex smokers who indulge in a pack when we go out and then either chuck it at the end of the night or save it for the next time we have the opportunity to go out.

And now for the best part, the night in pictures for you...



Jay and I had the pleasure of dancing near to this hottie's little stage for much of the evening. I so wanted to reach out and slap her firm little ass.



This beautiful lady was quite skilled with her glow in the dark hoolahoop





This was a naughty little ballerine princess in need of a love gift of slut shoes...







These two hotties left me hot and bothered, and wanting more after their performance. I managed to kneel on one of the dance stages in order to get an unobstructed view of the naughty little subbie taking her punishment. Can you see how big her breats are...holy shit, Batman! I had thought my interest in women had kind of cooled over the last several years, but this beauty had me aching to bury my face between those beautiful pair of breats


















And finally, unbeknownst to me, Jay was apparently snapping pictures up my dress as I kneeled on the dance stange transfixed my the scenes depicted above



















If there are those who are interested, I will keep you up to date on future events.

6 comments:

bigd44 said...

WOW!!!

bigd44 said...

Mimi,

Okay, I've gatherd my thoughts now. You left me speachless yesterday!
It sounds like you had a really good time. I hope it turns into a place you and Jay can go and play on a regular basis.
I like you thinking about women like that. Have you ever considered a female dom to join you and Jay? I don't know about Jay, but I think that would be hot!
Great pics of your hot sexy ass! That must have been a great sight seeing you bent over the stage watching the show!

One last thing...smoking, really?

Mimi said...

Big D....it was a great time and I too hope she is able to succeed and make it a regular place.

As for my interest in women...I fully admit I am a boob girl and this girl's boobs were awe inspiring!!

We only smoke when we got out to a club like that which is really only 2 or 3 times a year so quit your complaining!! :-)

The Mighty Lex said...

Even though the performances were my least favorite thing about the chamber (gawkers on the dance floor were a bother), I really missed having that destination. I hope I'm in town for the Club Fetish/Chamber gathering. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Sorry i walked away so abruptly you looked like you were busy. heres a link to the picture.. as promised.
you are very friendly and thats rare today.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5533667&id=732845142&ref=fbx_album

Anonymous said...

Oh .. and i hope to hear from ou on my FB page so.. say something! ;)