Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Week of Music: I Could Not Ask for More

The final entry for the week of music is Edwin McCain's "I Could Not Ask for More." This is the song Jay and I danced to as our first dance at our wedding reception. As I said at the beginning of the week I agree with him now that INXS' "Never Tear Us Apart" probably would have been a better choice. Be that as it may, this song expressed everything I felt about my Jay at the time. It reminded me everytime I heard it how blessed I was to have finally found my soul mate.

This song still expresses eloquently how I feel about my Jay.

I hope you have found a little something of interest in this week of music, dear reader. We will resume your reguarly scheduled diet of my dirty thoughts and deeds in the near future. There has been quite a development to report over the last week...

No comments: