Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On Being Daddy's Slut, Pt. 2

Soon afterwards we found ourselves at Joe’s house. I had asked for some gum earlier in the evening to which he responded that he didn’t have any on him but could provide me with some once we got to his house. I asked again for that gum as we walked into his kitchen. He retrieved it for me, waving it in my face and asking what it would be worth to me.

I was directed to get down on my knees on the kitchen floor. As I remarked that the tile floor was hard, Daddy skillfully fastened my collar around my neck. My face was even with Joe’s crotch as I looked up at him for a moment before reaching to unfasten his pants.

I was still nervous, but also eager for his cock. I fumbled with the button and zipper for a moment, planting a few light kisses on his belly before freeing his gorgeous, hard cock.

The smell of him was intoxicating….masculine, musky, sexual. I can still feel it filling my nostrils today bringing with it a swooning sort of desire. My head was quickly shoved down onto his cock. I struggled to take him all in, gagging, tears running down my face as he gripped a fistful of hair, and slid his cock down my throat. My ass was being slapped from behind by Daddy as I gagged and sputtered on Joe’s cock. At some point the gum was given to me which I chewed for a moment before being given a mouthful of cock again.

Daddy had left my rosebud out on the bathroom counter for me earlier in the evening. I saw it, knew what to do with it, but in my nervousness forgot to insert it into my ass.

“Where is it, slut?” Daddy demanded of me.

“What, what, Sir?” I asked, genuinely perplexed.

“You know what. I left something out for you,” he replied.

It dawned on me like a thunderclap. Oh God, I forgot it, I forgot it!

“I forgot it, Daddy,” I blurted.

“You what?” he bellowed.

“I forgot it because I am a stupid slut, Sir,” I offered.

With that I was shoved on all four’s as they both smacked my ass. Joe pulled my head to and fro by a fistful of hair as he slapped me.

“First you complain about the floor, now you forget what your Daddy tells you to do?” Joe admonished me.

“Stop your fucking crying. No crying slut,” he barked as I gasped for air, not actually crying but taking in big sobbing gulps of air as my adrenaline and arousal increased.

I was soon told to get up and walk to the living room. I stood there, naked, waiting for further instruction.

“Get on your knees,” Daddy ordered.

“This collar needs a leash,” Joe announced as he retrieved his dog’s dirty looking leash.

His cock was soon shoved back in my mouth, gagging me almost to the point of vomiting in one instance to my horror.

“Suck your Daddy’s cock now, slut,” he spat at me as he shoved me towards Jay’s waiting cock.

I began to suck Daddy, bringing his cock to full attention. Joe slapped my ass as I sucked just before thrusting his cock inside me (yes condoms were used for those of you who may be concerned for my welfare). He was so big. I struggled to accommodate him as he rammed himself hard inside me. My body tensed with the pain, muffled moans of pain escaped my mouth as it sucked Daddy’s cock.

Slut that I was, my cunt soon relaxed, soon wanted all he could give me. He thrust violently into me from behind as I sucked Daddy’s cock, my moans of pain giving way to moans of pleasure.

Joe requested Daddy’s permission to take over before grabbing me up by the leash, and shoving me down onto the sofa where I fell with a thud.

“Oh you’re just going to fall down like that. Pathetic…get up and get your ass in the air slut,” Joe barked at me.

I obediently raised my ass and pussy to him before he entered me again. He fucked me from behind for several delicious strokes before flipping me onto my back,gripping my hips and dragging me to him. His cock felt so good as it slid inside me. He braced himself over me and pumped hard into my well stretched pussy. I looked up into his face for a moment, then gazed at his tightly chiseled biceps. I gripped them, ran my fingers over them, growing even wetter with desire.

He flipped me again back onto my knees, ass in the air for him. One arm was restrained behind my back as our bodies became slippery with sweat. He went to grab my other arm, and I lost my balance and fell. He immediately grabbed my leash.

“Oh you don’t want to have sex correctly? Let’s go slut,” he ordered as he led me out the back door.

He led me to a hammock in his backyard, laid me face first over it, and began to fuck me again. Soon afterwards, Daddy was inside me as Joe lay in the hammock in front of me, his cock in my mouth again.

When I could stand the heat no longer, I begged for some water. Being a kind Daddy and Joe, they led me back inside where Joe gave me a cool glass of water...

1 comment:

bigd44 said...

Mimi,

Just a quick note so I can read the part 3

Very hot! Daddy should be proud of his little slut! Sounds like you are getting roughed up pretty good!