Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On Being Daddy's Slut, Conclusion

After rehydrating ourselves, I found myself with Daddy’s cock in my mouth as Joe watched, stroking his cock. He soon reached over and placed my hand on his cock. I stroked it as it rose to full attention. He turned my hand over and spat into it before placing it back on his bulging cock. I cannot begin to describe how much this turned me on. I moaned around Daddy’s cock as I pumped Joe’s up and down, twisting with my hand.

Before long, Joe had me on my back on the sofa, straddling my face as he fucked my mouth with his cock.

“Do you want a faceful of my cum, slut, because you don’t act like it,” Joe accused.

“Yes, yes Sir. I want it, oh God I want it,” I moaned as I writhed underneath him.
I sucked the head of his cock as he stroked it in my face, panting and pulsing with excitement.

Ropes of hot cum shot out onto my face and breasts as I moaned with ecstasy. He slapped my tits with his still hard cock as I rubbed his cum into my nipples.

Daddy took me then, and fucked me hard as Joe’s cum glistened on my face until my pussy was full with his warm pleasure.

We drank some more water, all discussing how we had to get to bed soon as we all had early mornings. As Daddy retrieved more water from the kitchen, Joe sat beside me stroking his cock to life.

“Daddy his cock looks like it needs more attention. May I give it to him?” I asked with desire in my eyes.

“Yes, go ahead,” was Daddy’s reply.

I got on my knees and began to suck and gag again as Joe slapped my face with his cock and shoved me up and down with a fistful of hair.

He soon had me on my knees on the floor, upper body draped over the sofa as he slid his cock inside me. He fucked me unmercifully, pounding into my body with furious thrusts. My face was shoved into the sofa cushion such that I had one small pocket of air, his hand on the back of my neck kept me impossibly restrained. Muffled moans escaped me as I cried out the pleasure of his cock in me.

“Yes, fuck me harder. Oh God yes, please,” I cried.

“You want more, slut?” he demanded.

“Mmm yes, do it. Oh God yes, cum in me Joe. Do it! Cum inside my pussy.”

That sent him over the edge as he bucked inside me as he came.

Daddy had watched this whole scene from a nearby sofa and was rock hard. He laid me back on the sofa and entered me.

“Mmmm, I’m so wet Daddy,” I mewed as he slid into me.

Daddy wasted no time pounding me hard as well as I moaned and moved underneath him.

“Yes, yes Daddy. Fuck me Daddy,” I cried.

My pussy was soon again filled with Jay’s sweet, warm cum.

It was late by all our standards at this point…about 10:30. We chatted a bit. I requested to see Joe’s dog who had whined and clawed behind a locked door the whole time.

She was a sweet, friendly thing. Joe was very much in control of her as well. She obeyed his every word without question. I noticed with a shiver of pleasure more profound than I can describe that he spoke to her in the same manner and tone as he had spoken to me. I was his human bitch.

Today finds me feeling no regret over last night’s encounter, and filled with desire as I run the scenes through my mind again. I bear the marks of the encounter as you can see from the pictures of my bottom…one taken when we arrived home last night, and one taken today.





Jay felt it necessary to give a small demonstration with the flogger and heart shaped paddle just before we left, allowing Joe to get a few practice whacks in, creating the heart shaped red marks you may notice. The back of my neck is sore, various areas of my head are tender from banging against the sofa, my knees are sore, my breasts are sore from rough squeezing and slapping, and my pussy is sore from vigorous use. All in all, I am a very happy submissive girl.

I am hopeful we have found a second Dom for me. What fun we can all have if it works out as Jay and I hope. Stay tuned for more details as they develop…

4 comments:

bigd44 said...

Wow!!! Like I said Daddy should be very proud of the way his little slut took all the punishment she craved so much! Good luck with Joe, I hope it all works well. I just wish my name was Joe.

I saw that Jay wasn't happy with the way you ended part 1 either. I can't wait to see what kind of punishment they cum up with for their little slut!

bigd44 said...

Ya, that's right I'm back looking at the pics of your hot sexy bruised ass! Just think how hot and nasty that second pic would have been had you not forgot to insert your rosebud into that ass! Did you forget it on purpose so you would be punished more severely?

Mimi said...

Big D...I honestly did forget the rosebud in my nervousness. I am filled with excitement over what the two of them might do to me.

nbs said...

What a lucky one you are!!