Saturday, January 24, 2009

Making Daddy Wait-Part 1

So I have spent the better part of two weeks working on this little tale for you during my lunch hour (pretty much the only time I have to myself completely uninterrupted). It's origin comes from a favorite little fantasy of mine that I have trotted out over and over again while working my pussy into orgasmic delights. The fantasy is very simple...he pulls me roughly into a hotel room, without a word bends me over a chair, pulls my dress up over my ass, and spanks me for making him wait for me. He rubs his hard cock against my ass, telling me how angry he is that I left him waiting with a hard cock all day. He fucks me, hard and fast and well.

From that basic little fantasy grew the following tale. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. It is fairly long so I imagine there will be 3 or 4 installments.

She was late; Daddy did not tolerate being made to wait. She licked her lips nervously and squirmed against the hot leather seats of the car as she raced to him, wondering what he would do to her when she got there. Her pussy swelled at the thought as her hands began to shake.

Thirty minutes earlier she had been sitting in a staff meeting at work desperately trying to devise an excuse to leave before the meeting was concluded. Her only thought was Daddy, and her desperate desire not to disappoint him. Because she had not been clever enough to come up with a plan, she was resigned to accept whatever discipline Daddy felt necessary to prevent future disobedience.

She made a quick stop at a gas station to change into the clothing Daddy had directed her to wear for him…black vinyl dress, stocking and garters, black patent leather heels, no panties, no bra. Her nipple clamps were obediently in place for him, rubbing maddeningly against her dress as the chain swayed back and forth between her aching breasts. She quickly rushed back to her car to continue her journey to Daddy.

She pushed the car harder and harder as she raced to Daddy…60, 70, 80 miles per hour. Sweat began to break out on her upper lip as she pulled into the parking lot of the posh hotel. She parked, quickly applied a last coat of lip gloss, arranged her hair one last time for him, swung her legs out of the car, and began the long walk to the hotel entrance.

Just as she approached the door, he pounced on her, partially hidden behind a decorative statue. He grabbed her tightly by the arm and shoved her against the wall.

“You’re late you little slut,” he snarled.

“I’m so sorry Daddy, I tried…”

“Shut up. You’ve kept me waiting for over 30 minutes. What have I told you about making Daddy wait?”

“Never to do it,” she whispered.

“Come with me now, my pet.”

His hand remained painfully locked around her arm as they walked through the elegant hotel lobby to the elevators. When a car arrived for them, he shoved her inside face against the wall of the elevator. He came up behind her, rubbing her ass through the fabric of her dress.

“You know Daddy has to make you pay for this, don’t you, pet?” he whispered into her hair.

“Yes Sir,” she agreed.

“Let’s begin right here,” he announced.

He pulled the straps of her dress down to reveal her breasts, nipple clamps still tightly applied. He wrapped his fingers around the chain swaying between her breasts and yanked until a small scream escaped her lips.

“Does Daddy’s pet like that?” he questioned.

“Yes, Sir. More please,” she replied.

“All in good time little one,” he promised.

“Turn around, lift your hair, let Daddy put your collar on,” he ordered as he held collar and leash in his hands.

She stared at him a moment, blinking. Here? He meant to put the collar and leash on her in the elevator? Color rose to her cheeks as she felt the sting of humiliation grow within her.

“I told you to do something SLUT,” he roared at her as he gave each tit a hard slap.

She quickly complied, turning around to lift her long, wavy hair as Daddy locked her collar around her neck; turning back around as he attached the leash to the O ring on the front.

“Be a good girl now and Daddy will let you cover yourself until we get to my room,” he said as he gently pulled her dress straps up to cover her breasts.

When the elevator doors swished open, Daddy led her out by her leash. Her cheeks flamed with color as she followed him, head lowered in a mixture of shame and obedience while her pussy betrayed her as it began to run down the insides of her thighs.

She heard someone approaching them down the hall, her head snapped up instinctively to catch the curious eyes of a young bell boy.

With a vicious yank on the leash, Daddy snarled, “Put your head down, slut,” as her neck cracked and her head fell forward.

“Do you like what you see?” he inquired of the confused boy who simply stood there uncertainly in the middle of the hall.

“Let me show you a little more, shall I?” Daddy offered as he pulled the top of her dress down to reveal her breasts, nipples hard, chain dangling between them.

“Would you like to touch her?” Daddy asked the boy.

He responded with a furtive glance around him and a slight nod of the head.

“Go ahead, touch her breasts.”

The boy approached her, her head remained lowered as he placed a trembling hand on her breast and gently squeezed.

“Kiss them,” Daddy whispered.

She let out a small moan as the boy lowered his lips to her nipple, flicked his tongue over it, and kissed her breast.

“That will be enough. Thank you for playing along,” Daddy declared as he opened the hotel room door, shoved her inside and closed the door in the bell boy’s blissful face.

2 comments:

Sarah Deranleau said...

Very hot. I cannot wait for the rest.

Binks

bigd44 said...

Oh Mimi very hot so far, I hope you don't make us wait to long for the rest of the story!