Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us

Jay and I celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary today!

10 years of wedded bliss. Yeah, ain't that a load of crap!! Nobody tells you how hard marriage will be before you get married, do they? They don't tell you how your husband will ramble on with long, pointless stories, or that he'll be annoyingly obessed with cars,or that he will snore, or that he'll hate your dogs. They don't tell you that money doesn't grow on trees, and having children is the hardest thing you will ever do together.

They also don't tell you that if you make it to 10 years you will love him even more than the day you got married because of all you have been through together. That he'll be the one cleaning up your puke when you are sick and can't make it to the toilet, that he will hold you when you cry, that he will be a great cook, that he will let all your stupid dogs stay because he loves you, that he will be the first one to lay eyes on your newborn daughter.

My Jay is my best friend, my lover, my partner in life, my soul mate. We may have done a lot of things wrong together, but we have also done a lot of things right. I love him more than I can say.

Oh yeah, and the sex has been really hot lately for 6 days in a row. Lighter on the BDSM and heavier on the intimacy and kissing. Guess who's gonna get some more tonight?!

4 comments:

Bull said...

mimi

very hot, love the pics

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

xo mina

bigd44 said...

Happy Anniversary Mimi and Jay! It's never easy, but at least most of the time it's fun!

Mimi said...

Bull..Glad you enjoyed the pics from the last post. I certainly enjoyed taking them!

Mina...Thanks!

Big D... Thanks, and I agree, marriage is not always easy but it can be VERY fun!