Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

In this season of Thanksgiving, I want to take a moment to reflect on the blessings I am thankful for in my life.

I am thankful for my family...

- My good looking, intelligent, kinky, loving husband.
- My goofy, sweet, funny daughter and her old soul.
- My handsome, smart, athletic, kind hearted son.

I am thankful that Jay and I have both have our parents here with us. We have reached an age where some of our friends are starting to lose their parents and it is very unsettling.

I am thankful that Jay and I are both gainfully employed and able to provide for ourselves and our children.

I am thankful each time my 16 year old, newly driving son comes home safe and sound.

I am thankful that I am fortunate enough to be concerned about all the excess calories I will have access to tomorrow when many will go without.

And, dearest reader, I am thankful that any of you find the ramblings of my deviant mind interesting enough to keep coming back for more.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great list.

Happy Holidays.