Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Unexpected Greeting

I arrived home yesterday afternoon having all but forgotten the day's earlier naughtiness in the office bathroom. I was lugging in items from the store...diet sodas, Sunny D for the kids, etc already thinking about what I wwould be making for dinner that evening.

When I arrived in the kitchen, I spyed Jay sitting in the den wearing only his dress shirt and boxers with the crop in his hand.

"Put that stuff down," he directed.

I giggled a bit, slowly setting my things on the table.

"I said put it DOWN, and come here." he commanded as he slapped the crop against the leather chair he was sitting in.

I made haste to throw everything on the table and approach him as directed.

"On your knees," he beckoned.

I knelt in front of him like a good little girl.

"Now turn around," he said.

I turned around and kneeled over the ottoman in front of me.

SLAP went the crop, smarting a bit even though I was fully clothed.

"You've been a bad girl. You didn't take care of me this weeekend."

"I know. I'm sorry, Sir," I offered.

CRACK went the crop against my ass again.

"Take those pants off," he bellowed.

I unbuttoned them and slid them over my hips.

"Take them all the way off."

I stood to comply with his wishes and remove my pants.

"Did I tell you to stand up?"

SMACK went the crop against my now naked ass.

I kneeled again as quickly as possible.

He was relentless with his assault on my ass. The crop met my tender flesh over and over again before he brought out the paddle.

I cried out as my bottom began to sting and burn, lost in the pleasure of the moment.

He had been hiding my most dreaded implement of discipline in the folds of the chair...the whip. It met my flesh and I screamed.

"You will learn to please me, wont you, dear"

"Yes, yes Daddy. I'll be a good girl."

POP as the whip lashed through the air to meet my exposed bottom.

I gripped the edges of the ottoman, my knuckles turning white with the effort.

"I already came today, Daddy." I blurted out. My secret so easily taken from me.

"Where?" he demanded.

"In the bathroom, at work, Daddy"

"What were you thinking about?"

"Sucking cock, Daddy."

"Whose cock?"

"N-nnno one. A strangers cock, Daddy"

"So you do want to suck strange cock, dont you?"

"NO!"

SLAP went the paddle again.

"Tell me the truth, you little slut. Do you want to suck strange cock?"

"No, Daddy, No!"

"Rub your pussy, slut"

I dutifully slid a finger down to my cunt and began to rub my clit.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes, Daddy. I'm wet for you."

"Fuck your pussy"

I inserted a finger in my pussy and began to thrust it in and out.

"A finger in your asshole now"

"NO, no, Daddy"

CRACK went to whip against my ass.

"Did you tell me no, slut? I said put a finger in your asshole"

"Please, Daddy,please no"

SLAP, CRACK, SMACK came a rain of blows on my ass with the whip.

I screamed, my body trembling with the physical and emotional intensity of the moment.

I could see no way out. I was broken. I inserted a finger slightly into my asshole hoping it would be enough for him.

He raised my bottom and examined my hand.

"That finger is NOT in your ass. PUT A FINGER IN YOUR ASS!"

I complied after another series of blows with the whip. My finger inserted high into my ass.

"That's a good girl," he crooned as my finger slid in and out of my asshole.

He moved in front of me, dropped his pants and his boxers.

"Suck me," he ordered.

I took his cock in my mouth and sucked greedily as he bent over to rub my red ass.

When he had had his fill of my mouth, he moved me onto the chair, legs spread wide, bent all the way to my chest as he pounded me with his cock.

When he tired of this, he ordered me to the bedroom where he stradled my shoulders and fucked my face as I rubbed my dripping wet cunt.

"Fuck me Daddy" I manged to plead in between thrusts of his cock into my mouth.

Because he loves his little girl, Daddy soon complied.

He entered my dripping wet hole, both of us moaning with the sensation.

He fucked me hard and fast, my finger working my clit until I was pulsing around his swollen cock.

Soon after, I was rewarded with his hot, sticky load all over my belly and tits.

What a way to start off an otherwise, normal, ordinary suburban evening!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a hot story! But is it bad to say I'm more jealous of the fact you and your husband had time alone without the kids. My wife and I desperatly desire a weekend, a day, or maybe an evening without the kids :-)

Yes, I know it will be fine.

Nice blog!

Anonymous said...

Mimi-let me know if you ever want to put your toy on ebay!

Mimi said...

Arthur...the story I recounted took place in a 30 minute span of time between me arriving home from work and one of us having to pick the kids up from football practice and daycare respectively.

We FEEL your pain, trust me!!

Frequently Not...Jay bought my dandy little toy at the local "adult" store. I'm certain you could find one there or on line if you are really interested in getting one for Sultry!!!

Lollie..spanking seems to be one of those kinks either you have and you love it or you dont and wonder how anyone could possibly find it erotic...LOL.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I am in need of privacy. Right. Now.

That was so friggin' hot.

Anonymous said...

That must have left you aching in more locations than your derriere.