Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All In a Day's Work

Today was, as usual, a long boring day at work. I've always said I'd rather have a boring job than some of the higher stress jobs I've held in the past, but sometimes I have to question that philosophy. Anyway, as I sat in my office staring at my computer screen my mind began to wonder to one of my favorite fantasies..."the elevator fantasy."

This fantasy involves me and someone of the male persuasion (not usually any man in particular, but most often a stranger fitting the general description of tall, broad shouldered, and dark haired) engaging in various sexual acts in a moving elevator. Today's episode involved the aforementioned stranger pinning me against the wall in the elevator, pressing his lips to mine, his tongue warm and sweet in my mouth. With one hand roaming wildly through his dark, curly hair, I used the other to guide his hand under my dress. I felt his gasp against my lips as his hand brushed against my naked, slippery pussy lips.

It was at about this point that I gave in to the urgent need to visit the restroom. Luckily, I work for a fairly small company whose bathrooms are single stall affairs. I raced to the restroom as discretely as possible, closed and locked the door, leaned against the wall, one leg thrown up onto the toilet, my skirt bunched up around my hips, and moaned softly as I slipped a finger inside myself.

My mind returned to my little fantasy...my dark haired stranger had just slipped a finger inside me as his kiss became more needy and urgent. I could feel his bulging cock againt my thigh, and couldnt resist the urge to reach down and stroke it through his pants. At the same time, back in the bathroom stall, I whipped a tit out of my bra, watched my nipple grow hard as my tit bounced up and down with the motion of my arm.

Back in the elevator, my fantasy man was rubbing my clit with his thumb as he drilled two fingers in and out of my sloshy pussy. I rested my head against his chest, and drank in the sensations.

"Don't worry, baby, I've got you. I wont stop until you get there," he whispered in my ear.

My own fingers rubbed faster and harder against my achingly hard little clit, my muscles tensed, and I stiffled a moan (especially since I was in a restroom directly behind my boss' office!) as I came all over my hand.

Afterwards, I took a few moments to allow my breathing to return to normal, washed my hands, fluffed my hair and returned to work.

I spent the rest of the afternoon, with my body buzzing and tingly with the after effects of a good, hard orgasm.

2 comments:

Mina Lamieux said...

sounds to me like you are headed in the right direction. That was a steamy fantasy!

Pronto said...

ah yes, the 'sex-with-a-stranger' fantasies........

they always, always work well for me, too

;-)